Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Zoo: by Edward Hoch
Transcript of Zoo: by Edward Hoch
The setting in my story is in a park in Chicago.
A Professor named Hugo is coming to a park in Chicago to show off animals from different planets. He brings a new creature called a spider horse and most of the children are scared. He leaves and goes to different parks in different cities and the kids wait for him to come back. He is known for bringing many different creatures to a park in Chicago and showing them to the parents and children.
Professor Hugo, she creature, he creature, offspring, and children.
The theme in this short story is a zoo and creatures from different planets in the Chicago park.
The conflict in this short story was man vs. nature.
Professor Hugo brought in a new creature unfamiliar to the children and they were scared of the new type of animal.
By: Amir Moyenda