Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Academic Language
What does it mean?
Turn and talk about what you think these terms mean.
Today we will:
Use text evidence to learn more.
We will research WWI as it draws to a close.
Searching for peace:
At the 11th hour on the 11th day on the 11th month, the Great War ends. The First World War left 9 million dead and 21 million wounded. In addition, at least 5 millions civilians died.
How we provide evidence
We can provide evidence of learning through text evidence.
I can tell you information that was stated on the previous slide, but it is important that I can support my knowledge.
turn to page 688 in your Social Studies textbook.
Text evidence is important because____.
3 things I learned
What can provide text evidence:
Non-fiction trade books
Text Evidence Is:
The proof of what you have learned.