Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Wireless sensor network and web based information system for
Transcript of Wireless sensor network and web based information system for
Disadvantages of detection system nowadays
1. Wikipedia, wireless sensor network, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki Wireless_sensor_network [accessed 03/11/2014]
2. Teixeira, A.F. (2014) Wireless Sensor Network and Web based Information
System for Asthma Trigger Factors Monitoring, IEEE http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6860974
3. libelium (2014) sensor network, http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=urWv-_EqS9M
My idea of the system
bingwei chen 200992136
WSN: wireless sensor network
autonomous sensors to monitor physical or envionmental conditions
a radio transceiver with antenna
using zigbee technology to connect
small, low-power consumption
based on an IEEE 802.15 standard
The sensors will be used in this project
sulfur dioxide sensor
credit card-sized single-board computer
can be complied by python
store and show the data
interface for user to control the machines and sensors
accessed by mobile and PC
can be used to control many devices
need more terminals
Cannot transfer information immediately
high price, high power consumption and low efficient
WSN, Raspberry pi control, and web control
supervisor: Dr waleed Al-Nuaimy
progress made so far
Investigate the report of last year.
Install the operation system of the raspberry pi.
Connect the Raspberry pi to Internet through the campus wifi.
Do research on sensors.
Do research on WSN.