Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Harriet Tubman
She was born in 1820 in Dorchester County, Maryland
She had 4 brothers and 4 sisters.
Her birth name was Araminta Ross.
She was born a slave.
Her husband John Tubman was a free black man.
She returned to Maryland many times to rescue family and non-family out of slavery.
Contribution To The Civil Rights Movements
She helped slaves on the Underground Railroad to escape from slavery.
She was a conductor on the Underground Railroad for 8 years.