Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Statistical Question
A statistical question is one that can be answered by collecting data and where there will be variability in that data. This is different from a question that anticipates a deterministic answer.
How many people are stuck in traffic daily in California? L.A. Drivers Spend 90 Hours A Year Stuck in Traffic.
How many tornadoes happen in a year? Tornadoes occur in many areas around the world but no region experiences more tornadoes than the central United States. It is estimated that over 1,000 tornadoes occur each year in the US, although many go undetected and unreported.