Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CHOMP Notetaking Strategy
Transcript of CHOMP Notetaking Strategy
A note-taking strategy
The Problem: Careless Note-taking
What it looks like:
- Copying big chunks of text
- Copying little chunks
- Not separating out what is important
- Too much highlighting
- Not really understanding the material
What this causes:
- Unintentional plagiarism: using the source words
instead of your own
- Using text evidence that doesn't support your claim
because you don't know/understand the material
- Not including the truly important information
Cross out small words
Step 2: Highlight important information
The O doesn't stand for anything
Step Three: Make Notes
Put it in your own words