Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
REPORTED SPEECH (PART 2) (I10)
Transcript of REPORTED SPEECH (PART 2) (I10)
Now - Then
Today - That day
Tomorrow - The next day
Yesterday - The day before
This week/month/year - That week/month/year
Last week/month/year - The week/month/year
Next week/month/year - The following week/
Here - There
This - That
1- Jeff: "Do you believe in me?"
Jeff asked me...
2- Ronald: "Why didn't she come yesterday?"
3- Gloria: "Who did it?"
Gloria asked me...
(ON THE BOARD)
4- Jessica: "Can you speak English?"
Jessica inquired ...
5- Will: "Who are you going to sell your car to?
Will asked me...
(ON THE BOARD)
"Do not forget to buy bread," she said.
a) She said do not forget to buy bread
b) she said me not to forgot to buy bread.
c) She reminded us not to forget to buy bread.
d) she remind us not to forget to buy bread.
GO TO EXERCISE A