Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sentence Structure of Technical Writing
Transcript of Sentence Structure of Technical Writing
Good Tech Writers Practice
- Before You Begin
Identify your audience.
Know your purpose.
Organize your thoughts.
Define the Unfamiliar.
Use Words Efficiently.
Less Is More.
Most Important First.
Use Details Wisely.
Language ( Word Choice )
Ambiguity: use clear words.
Order the words in your sentences carefully.
Do not overuse pronouns—particularly “it”and “this”
Weak vs. Strong