Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sentence Structure of Technical Writing
Transcript of Sentence Structure of Technical Writing
Good Tech Writers Practice
- Before You Begin
Identify your audience.
Know your purpose.
Organize your thoughts.
Define the Unfamiliar.
Use Words Efficiently.
Less Is More.
Most Important First.
Use Details Wisely.
Language ( Word Choice )
Ambiguity: use clear words.
Order the words in your sentences carefully.
Do not overuse pronouns—particularly “it”and “this”
Weak vs. Strong