Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mesa Verde and Bent's Old Fort
Transcript of Mesa Verde and Bent's Old Fort
Landscape around Mesa Verde
Mesa Verde is in the South West corner of Colorado. It's surrounded be Mesas and Mountains.
Mesa Verde was a place where American-Indians lived and raised ther'ye children.
Landscape around Bent's Fort
Bent's Fort was surrounded by the plains. It's South of Denver and is on the Santa Fe trail. A lot of later indians traded with the europeans.
Mesa Verde and Bent's old fort
Differences: Mesa Verde was built before Bent's fort. .At Mesa Verde the indians only traded with indians.
Similarities are that indians went to both places and traded goods and services.