Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of prezi5am
"Why get a bumper sticker
when the car says it all?" - you are into cutting edge technology
- you make wise decisions Why should they believe it? Hybrid vehicles: - have the highest gas mileage of all cars - have been proven to reduce greenhouse gas emissions Positioning Statement For environmentally responsible consumers, the Prius
is the best hybrid vehicle on the market because
Toyota was the first to pioneer hybrids, and it is now synonymous with environmental causes. OUR PURPOSE OUR RESEARCH WHAT WE FOUND OUT
WHY WE ARE ADVERTISING WHO WE ARE TALKING TO - Enviornmentally Conspicuous
WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THEM WHAT DO THEY CURRENTLY THINK/FEEL/DO? WHAT WE WOULD LIKE THEM
TO THINK / FEEL / DO BRAND PERSONALITY - The Prius is like the
cool kid in high school - Always the center of attention
- Loves to show off
- Image is everything
- Its stylish image sets trends and good
examples that others are sure to follow
- Making everyone green
with “Prius Envy” "I hate getting gas!" -Kristen Lynch "I recycle, i'm a recycling machine!" - Gretchen Briggs "I recycle and don't buy unecessary things wrapped in plastic." -Cody Skinner -Re-establish trust -Change attitude about Toyota -Value-Driven Academia To inspire and to generate strategic, creative ideas.
Sending creativity into overdrive!
Who We Talked To What Do They Currently Think/Feel/Do?
Celebrities can buy any car they want, yet so many choose to own a Prius.
Why Are We Advertising? - Online Surveys
- Intercept Surveys
- One-on-one Interviews - The recent Toyota recall has affected the image of Toyota as a brand; however, it hasn’t had a direct effect on how current Toyota customers feel about their cars.
- Majority of Prius owners are satisfied with their Prius Consumer Relationship with the Brand “Really I’m just more confused than scared.”
Consumer Experience with the Category
“I hate getting gas! But since I got my Prius I’ve kinda started to enjoy it, it’s like a game to see how long I can go with out needing to fill-up”
-Kristyn Lynch on conserving gasoline
Hybrid owners were drawn to hybrids mainly because they wanted to save money on gas, conserve energy and exclusivity.
About the Consumer Early Adopters and Innovators
We’re talking to people like 54 year-old Lisa Jordan.
"I put my money where my mouth is, if I'm going to preach about saving energy I'm not going to be driving it then drive a huge pickup truck; [my car] is my political statement.“
– Lisa Jordan on why she drives a hybrid
Prius owners have a relationship with
the brand that is a necessity.
They care about the environment and driving
a Prius is a way for them to accomplish this.
Toyota’s brand is known for
being dependable and reliable.
- Kaizan, meaning change for the better