Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HumanRights Amberlyn 511
Transcript of HumanRights Amberlyn 511
Article 5, Freedom from torture and degrading treatment:
Nobody has the right to torture, harm or humiliate you.
Everyone has the right to not get torture.Its not fair that people to torture for no reason.Alos you shouldn't get humiliate.
Article 14, Right to protection in another country:
1) If someone threatens to hurt you, you have the right to go to another country and ask for protec- tion as a refugee.
Everyone has the right to be safe in their country.Also when your country is not safe you have the right to go to a safe country.
Article 1, Right to equality:
You are born free and equal in rights to every other hu-
man being. You have the ability to think and to tell right
from wrong. You should treat others with frien
Article 26, Right to education:
1) You have the right to go to go to school. Primary schooling should be free and required. You should be able to learn a profession or continue your stud- ies as far as you can.
Everyone has the right to learn.Every has the rigth to go to school.Everyone has the right to education.
Nobody should be forced to get married. I think its wrong and its not fair. All People have human rights. People have human first when their born. Human rights are the freedom and right people have. Some people may look different but were al the same.
people might say your black or your white and its not nice to say things like that.
I also think it does not matter who you get married too because were all the same, were all people .All people should be treated the say. It does not matter what sex or color or religion or even race you are. Just remember were all the same.
Everyone has the freedom.They have the right to live and resect.Everyone has the right to be their self.Dont let nothing get in your way of being your self.I think you just have to be yourself.
Article 16, Right to marriage and family:
When you are legally old enough, you have the right to marry and have a family without any lim- itations based on your race, country or religion. Both partners have the same rights when they are married and also when they are separated