Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
No More Strict Gun
Transcript of No More Strict Gun
We should have no more gun control!
By: Anastasia Tsagris, Anthony Powell, Sarah Douglas, Joey Strickling, and Emmi Owens.
Don't ignore the second
amendment. We have the right
to defend ourselves.
Supporting the other side
If there was no guns, then less people will di. The criminals will not get ahold of the gun, and less crimes will occur. Also, if someone owns a gun,then they should take classes before they usit.
Carrying a Gun
You should be able to carry a gun because many people use it for
self-defense and protection.
Some people use guns for hobbies, such as hunting.
Some people like to hunt for food.
The Second Amendment
The second Amendment states that people have the right to bear arms. If criminals want guns, they will try their best to get them. So we need to defend ourselves.
You cannot blame guns for killing people. Guns do not kill them, people do.