Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of value chain
It will help the customers to identify their products easily through product differentiation.
Thank you for your attention! MC DONALDS HISTORY SUPPLY CHAIN IN MC DONADS 1. It started as a drive-in-restaurant in the late 1940’s.
2. In 1966, McDonald’s was listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
3. In June 1967, McDonald’s opened its first restaurant outside U.S in Canada.
4. In 1996, McDonald’s entered India in a joint venture.
5. McDonald’s now has a network of over 160 restaurants across the country McDonald’s System – The World’s Best QSR Experience i) World Market Leader in the QSR area
(Quick Service Restaurant)
ii) Franchise System (75%)
iii) System employees: 1.6 million
iv) Customers Per Day: 58 million
QSC&V: Quality, Service, Cleanliness
Plan To Win :Successful business revitalization
McDonald’s SUPPLY CHAIN iii) McD India has pioneered the cold chain management system.
They provided assistance in the
i) Selection of high quality seeds
ii) Drip-irrigation technology
iii) Refrigerated transportation system
1.Dynamix Dairy Industries (Supplier of Cheese)
.Dedicated R&D centre
.Network of milk collection centres equipped with bulk coolers
.Dedicated quality program.
SUPPLIERS 2. Vista Processed Foods Pvt. Ltd. (Supplier of Chicken and Vegetable products) 1) World class infrastructure and support services.
2) Separate processing lines for chicken and vegetable foods.
3) Hi-tech refrigeration plants for manufacture of frozen food at temperatures as low as -35⁰C.
DISTRIBUTION Radhakrishna Food land
Specialized in providing services
ii) quality inspection
iv) inventory management
vi) data collection
vii) recording and reporting
Dry and cold storage
OUTSOURCING THE INGREDIENTS ITEM PLACE
1.Cheese Dynamix Dairy Industries
2.Dehydrated onions Jain Foods, Jalgaon
3.Chicken patty Vista Foods, Taloja
4.Mutton and Mutton
Patties Al Kabeer , Hyderabad
5.Buns Cremica Industries, Phillaur
Veg & Non-Veg Menu BY,
I MBA "A"
SRI KRISHNA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SUPPLY CHAIN IN MC DONALDS i) McDonald’s Supply chain is based on the three-
legged stool concept : Company – Franchisees –
ii) McDonald’s took 4 years and around Rs 450 crores to set up the food supply chain even before opening its 1st restaurant.
supply chain It is a process of interconnected business involved in the ultimate provision of product and service packages required by the end customers.