Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HND - AOSP - Collecting information
Transcript of HND - AOSP - Collecting information
Step 2 Step 3 Step 4 Step 5 What?, Why?, Who?, Where?, When? and How? Struggling? What are you going to analyse?
Why are you going to analyse it? Who are you going to look at?
Why are you looking at them?
What information will you gather?
Where will you perform the analysis?
Using cameras? where will you put them? Look at the analysis techniques from the last few weeks.
Where would you put the cameras to gather the information? Discuss in groups using the example of badminton where would you film the match. What equipment do you need? When would you choose to do the analysis?
What is the involved in the process and when would you do each stage? How would you do your performance analysis?
Which techniques would you use and why?
How do you do the techniques? What information are you trying to get? Task 3:
You will complete a practical assessment:
Analyse the performance of an individual (LO3.1-3.3)
Select an individual in the group and analyse their performance. The analysis should assess:
• Physical and skill related components of fitness
• Psychological profile
• Analyse the performance The lessons you have done over the past weeks have been preparing you for this task! This assignment will start to be completed after half-term.
You have the knowledge to complete this task. Using the information gained from this lesson, sports psychology and fitness testing.
The aim is to gain feedback from an individuals performance. Discuss and list all of the issues you have about completing the analysis.
What concerns will you have about collecting information?
Identify your own strengths and weaknesses for completing the assignment. You are now ready