Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 1 Economy
There is a strong relationship between economy and society. People work to provide others with solutions to their needs, creating an
among human beings.
Economy and Society
What is 'Economy'?
What is 'Economy'?
Social relationships starting from production
It is a relationship of trade based on dialogue, transparency and respect, to obtain a major equity in the relationship among workers and consumers.
- a fair salary
- improvement of security and hygienic
- equal opportunities for men and women
- protect children's rights
- protect ethnic minorities
- preserve the environment
Some people identify specific material needs and decide to tackle them with their creativity and work. They are called '
They try to solve concrete problems, such as insecurity, lack of public works, environmental pollution.
Community organizations are important to achieve these objectives.
Work and social security
Working is a social right and a duty, an economical right, that provides personal development and basis of the economy. The state will guarantee to workers, respecting their dignity, a decorous life, decent salaries and the performance of a healthy job, freely chosen and accepted.
Which are our basic needs?
Basic human needs are the elements required for survival and normal mental and physical health, such as food, water, shelter, protection from environmental threats, and love.