Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Atonement
Articles of Faith
#3 - We believe that through the Atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved, by obedience to the laws, and ordinances of the gospel.
"His great atoning sacrifice, whose reach is as individual as it is infinite.”
If Christ’s atonement is infinite, and we know that there are more sheep not of this fold (other worlds full of God’s children), did Christ suffer for their sins and pains as well? If so, was the same atonement performed on other worlds?
#4 - We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are: first, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, Repentance; third, Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; fourth, Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost.
2 Nephi 9:7
- Bishop W. Christopher Waddell, April 2016 General Conference
“His Atonement is infinite and embraces us all.”
-Patrick Kearon, October 2010 General Conference