Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Vertebrate
2)They have a moist skin covered with scales
3)they breathe with gills
4)They have fins for swimming
5)Their temperature changes with the environment
6)The body of the fish can be divided into the "head", "torso" and "tail". 1)exposed skin and moist
2)The larvae live in water and breathe with gills
3)The adults breathe with lungs and can live on land
4)Then body temperature changes with the environment
6)rich in mucous glands has assisted breathing
7)The extant amphibians can be divided into three categories, is Anura tail classes and cephalopods 1)They have a beak
2)They have a pair of wings for flying
3)They have dry skin covered with feathers
4)They lay eggs enclosed in a hard shell
5)They have a constant body temperature 1)dry skin scales, bony plates of some protective effect.
2)They lay eggs enclosed in a hand shell
3)不是恆溫動物，不能保持恆定的溫度not homoiotherm, cannot maintain a constant temperature
4)to hibernation or aestivation to survive the cold and hot climate 1)They have dry skin covered with hair
2)They breathe with lungs
3)They are able to maintain a constant temperature, and does not change with the change of the ambient air temperature
4)Female breast, manufacturing milk feeding young children
5)Mammalian sweat glands is also very developed in order to regulate body temperature, heart is divided into four rooms, able to engage in strenuous activities.
6)The wool is developed from the outer layer of the epidermis, the basal secretion of oil glands can be isolated from the water to prevent water droplets hair wet sticky body to lose the insulation effect. Goldfish
crocodiles Anura Caudata Toads
Frogs poison dart frogs
Giant salamander 1)Body repair long
2)Has a long tail
3)Significant neck portion 1)They have no obvious neck, into the body and no tail
2)Them moist epidermis, webbed feet, good swimming, usually in a place not far away from the water habitat Apoda 1)also known as caecilians
2) The majority of the habitat in the underground
3) small eyes
4) covered with a protective cortex
5) The head of the nose has a pair of synapses seeing the near the jaw edge of the groove within the elongation up to 2mm ~ 3mm, can play an additional role in olfactory.
7) limbs and other bone degradation, the tail is very short pole or no tail, therefore cloaca near the rear of the body
8) systemic bare the surface skin folds to form hundreds imbricate ring pleated the secondary ring pleats around the body axis were arranged in a circle round bone scales (aquatic species is no such structure in the ring pleat) Ichthyophis bannanicus