Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A Day in the Life of Nkosi
Transcript of A Day in the Life of Nkosi
7.30 getting to school
8.30 nursery playground
8.50 into class
9.05 literacy lesson
9.30 class getting noisy
10.50 finish poem before religion
12.45 afternoon lessons
13.30 afternoon carries on
15.10 home & homework
16.20 screens at home
18.05 dinner & goodbyes
You can explore this multimedia Prezi in two ways.
'Presentation' mode uses your keyboard arrows or the ones on screen (like this < >) and presents a chronological account of Nkosi's day.
Alternatively you can move around the Prezi by scrolling and zooming with your trackpad, mouse or touchscreen.
(You can also download Nkosi's day as an interactive multimedia Powerpoint from the home page.)