Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Red Bull STRATOS
Transcript of Red Bull STRATOS
http://www.redbullstratos.com/handlers/thumb.ashx?image=~/media/26219-390x250_RBST_FBAUM_JM_0003.jpg&altimage=~/assets/images/placeholder.png&width=390 GOOD LUCK, FELIX!! From our side, we wish you Have a safe flight! : ) normally reaches an normal speed is attempting In 1960
31 km Felix is jumping off a height of 120,000 feet
36 km When Felix jumps, he will face But while speeding up he will have to deal with a temperature equivalent of 200 high-power hairdryers pointing
at him. a temperature of
(-56° Celsius) The current record holder is
Joe Kittinger In order to survive, he needs a protective suit The entire freefall
will take 20 mins