Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
History of Afghanistan- Opium Trade
Transcript of History of Afghanistan- Opium Trade
Tolerance: Need for more doses to get an effect off of it.
Dependence: Craving for the drug Why does trade occur? People need money to live. Do you think this is harmful? The majority of this kind of heroin is moved through routes to market destinations and other areas. Afghanistan has been said to be the greatest illicit opium producer of the world. This trade started back in 2001 and to this day its been said that this growing of opium is still progressing. This production of seed has evolved to the point where Afghanistan is highly dependent on it. Cost of opium in 2010: 550.50...
Is it really worth it?