Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Self Talk and Belief Systems
Transcript of Self Talk and Belief Systems
Belief Systems How many "F"'s are in this phrase FINISHED FILES ARE THE
RESULTS OF YEARS OF
SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED
WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF
MANY YEARS OF EXPERTS Key Terms Self-talk: What you think and say about yourself.
Conditioning: seeing, hearing, and doing things in the way you think is the "right" or only way.
Belief System: The relationship of your habits, attitudes, comfort zones, and beliefs.
Belief: What you percieve as fact or "truth". Key Characters Babe- The pig
Ferdinand- The Duck
Fly- Female Dog
Rex- Male Dog
Dutchess- The Cat
Ma- The Sheep Now its time for our feature presentation... Babe Locus of Control Internal: Believing, acting, and feeling that you are in control of your life, responsible for your decisions, your behavior, your feelings, and responses to life’s event.
External: Believing, acting and feeling that others are responsible for your decisions, your behavior, your feelings and responses to life’s events. Babe Part 2 Babe Questions What do you see?