Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Everyone is an investor
Transcript of Everyone is an investor
2. start-up : (adj) a new business, or the activities involved in starting
a new business
3. broker : (n)
- someone who buys and sells things such as shares in companies or
foreign money for other people
- someone who arranges sales or business agreements for other people
4. angel investor : a wealthy person who gives you starting money, and later
they can maybe receive their share in what you’re doing
5. crowd funding : an idea that many people can put their money together,
and help start a business
6. crowd sourcing : more than one person, usually a big group of people, all
contribute into one thing Vocabulary, Idioms & Fill Out Cynthia Chen Bamboo Lin Anny Chen Is an Investor Crowd funding gains attention again. - social media, online networks, payment technologies legal, psychological, logistical barriers Crowd Funding in Taiwan http://www.zeczec.com/ http://www.flyingv.cc/ FlyingV Zeczec - expands in the angel investor model - growth of companies and addition jobs Summary - About 44 percent of campaigns have met their goal. About Kickstarter Project creators post in blog and updates twitters keeps donors engaged and help generate more funds. Why more and more people like crowd funding? Donors aren’t charged if campaigns fail to meet their financial goals. 3. keeping the scams out 2. Prohibited from making security recommendations or
promoting a particular company. Rules and Regulations - One of the largest crowd-funding sites. - Fund seekers on Kickstarter get their hands on
the money only if they can meet their goal. campaign fails money be returned to donors 1、. keeping donors in the loop 2. 、Beneficiaries give back Fundrasiers often pledge their products as a reward Why more and more people like crowd funding? - Kictstarter's "：All-or-nothing" - 、RocketHub Allows fundraisers to keep the funds even if they fall short of their goal.
Because they found 75 percent of funds raised by someone fundraisers know. The law lacks details on how inventors will be protected. 1. Require they refrain from directly handling money or securities. Still imposes certain rules on funding websites :： Thanks for your listening