Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Classroom template
Transcript of Copy of Classroom template
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Classroom Action Research Project
- Problem Statement.
- Literature review.
- Research Questions.
- Data collection tools.
- My Reflection.
Improving 9th- Grade Students’ Self- Regulated Learning Skills (SRL) through Using Group Investigation Model (GIM) in Learning the basics of Dynamic Electricity.
by: Alaa Shahin
The low average marks of student in physics material one of main problem facing teachers, therefore physics has been selected to conduct this research. the most confusing topic faced by students.
Design of Research
Q3: The Percentage of Presentation Skills
Findings: The result of rubric on forethought & planning skills
Interview with teachers
The percentage of human values before and after the intervention
Stories behind school walls
Students’ reflection on accept criticism
Data collection tools
- Students' Reflection.
- My observation.
- Pre/ post worksheet.
- Interview with teachers, students, parents.
4) How can group investigation model (GIM) help students' acquire human values when learning the basics of dynamic electricity?
The result of self regulated learning skills (SRL) using different data collection tools.
Students' Reflection on forethought & planning skills.
Q2: The percentage of Rubric on Monitoring skills
- Inquiry approach is very useful in teaching science.Where students are engaged in essentially open-ended, student- centered, hands-on activities based on real life problems.
- Involve students in researching their own learning practices and objectives.
- Minimized exams and using new assessment styles.
- Human Values.
Campbell and Neilson (2009) believe that inquiry-based, hands-on learning can be a great way to learn about friction. Scientific inquiry helps students understand concepts by experiencing the world around them and the way science happens in everyday life. While learning through scientific inquiry is beneficial to students, it is not always used due to the lack of experience teachers have in applying this strategy.
Rationale of the study:
The percentage generate options
Foster a more positive attitude to the subject and to make learning physics a less discouraging experience for my students.
- Solving problem by them selves.
- Improving self - rergulated learning skills (SRL).
Self-regulated learning is a process that assists students in managing their
thoughts, behaviors, and emotions in order to successfully navigate their learning
experiences. This process occurs when a student’s purposeful actions and processes are directed towards the acquisition of information or skills. (Pintrich & Zusho, 2002; Zimmerman, 2000)