Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Group Presentations
Group Jigsaw Activity: Present your sections and demonstrate with example(s) when possible.
1. Purpose, content, credibility
Presentation aids are only aids.
They are NOT your presentation.
Remember... you're "on stage" all of the time!
Should be well coordinated (all members should know all details)
Should not be a collection of speeches
Introduce the group
"An effective team presentation is highly structured as well as flexible. Team members should be well-prepared with their own presentations and prepared to adapt to listeners’ questions, a group member’s misstep, or logistical problems."
1 point per slide
6 X 6
Use readable typefaces
No more than 2
fonts per slide
pt. font or bigger
Don't talk to your aid
Be prepared to do without