Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to make a Prezi
Transcript of How to make a Prezi
A Prezi is another form of presentation
It is fun and creative the possibilities are endless!
You can work on your Prezi anywhere on any computer because it is an online program
People use Prezi all around the world!
THIS is a prezi!
How to make a Prezi
By: Kate and Eden
Logging into Prezi
1. Go to prezi.com
2. Log in to classroom account by hitting the drop down arrow, clicking on login, and entering the email (email@example.com) and password (allstars5)
3.Click on "New Prezi" to begin
Starting your Prezi
1. Choose your template.
2. If you do not like the template selections you can hit "start blank Prezi" to customize your own.
3. To change your color click "themes"
Frames & Text
There are three different types of frames to choose from
Click "frames and arrows" to insert your frames
Tap where you want your text
Click "frames and arrows" to draw arrows and lines and to use the highlighting tool
Symbols & shapes
Things from your file
There are different diagrams you can choose from
I wonder how you insert a picture....
Zooming In and Sizes
to zoom in-
to make picture larger or smaller-
to rotate your picture-
to zoom out-
Editting your path
1. First click on "Edit Path"
2. Click " Add current view" to save that slide to your path
3.To change the sequence, click and drag to the spot
4. To delete a slide click on "Edit Path" and hover over the unwanted slide, a
will appear, click on it
scroll mouse forward
take pin points in corners and drag outward to make bigger and in to make smaller
take circle pin point on one corner and drag right or left
scroll mouse backward
You can add Power Points to your Prezi!
By : Kate and Eden
What you can add to your Prezi
Prezi vs. Powerpoint
the Prezi can zoom to different views
you can access from any computer so it is very convenient
on Powerpoint you can not add youtube videos that are a click away
Prezi will line up your words
The Prezi will automaticly save the things you add unlike Powerpoint
In our opinion Prezi is more fun, creative, and simply, better
When you forget....
If you need help you can ask Eden or Kate or go to the explore tab at the top of your screen. Next, type "Kate Paulsen". Select this
Find "How to Make a Prezi".
Click on it and click the arrows to view
Thanks for watching