Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Why We Should Get A Dog
Transcript of Why We Should Get A Dog
PUPPY OF MY OWN THE TYPE OF DOG I WOULD LIKE TO GET: Black Labrador Retriever THE LABRADOR RETRIEVER:
*They have a loving, loveable, obedient and patient personality
*They are among some of the most intelligent and obedient dog breeds in the world
*They are always happy to please their owners
*There are many Lab breeders around York and
Red lion, and others that are really close to us *We have many Lab breeders located around York and others that are a little farther away but still really close to us
*They have a happy, loveable and loving personality
*They are among some of the most intelligent dogs, and are always eager to please their master THE BLACK LABRADOR RETRIEVER: * I have all A's and B's on my report card
* I help out a lot and clean my room when I'm asked, and I run the sweeper for you guys when you ask me to
* I can help pay for supplies and any other costs
* I've had my blue fish for almost a year, and my red fish and my hermit crab for almost seven months, which shows that I am capable of taking care of a pet.
* I take really good care of all of my stuff
* I am committed to taking care of this puppy and will do whatever it takes YOU ARE PROBABLY WONDERING WHAT THE POTTY TRAINING PUPPY APARTMENT IS. HERE IS A VIDEO THAT SHOWS YOU WHAT IT IS. The
Puppy Apartment How Getting A Puppy Will Help Us *The puppy will teach me to be more responsible
*Walking the puppy will give me more exercise
*He could become a companion for the whole family
*Dogs are therapeutic, especially during sad and lonely times
*Dogs always have a way to cheer you up *The perfect dog for families
*They are generally very healthy
*They are very easy to train
*Wonderful dogs for novice owners
*They love everyone
*Not aggressive with people or other dogs
*They need very little grooming
*Extremely intelligent I really, really want a puppy and I am dedicated to taking care of it. So, please, please, please think about it and I really hope you say yes. I put a lot of time and dedication into finding the information and creating this power point presentation, and I have wanted a puppy for so long. I know I can take care of it. Thank you for watching! THANKS FOR WATCHING! WHY YOU PROBABLY THINK WE CAN'T
GET A PUPPY Q: What are we supposed to do about the
puppy chewing on our furniture, clothes, shoes etc.? A: There is a special furniture spray that can be used to avoid puppies chewing on your things, and I learned how to train puppies to avoid this habit. Q: What are we going to do about potty training the puppy so it doesn't have accidents and leave surprises around the house? A: There is a special dog crate called the Potty Training Puppy Apartment, or the PTPA which not only potty trains your puppy but helps teach it not to chew on things, except for his chew toys.