Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Godel's Incompleteness Theorem
Transcript of Godel's Incompleteness Theorem
~Ea:Ea’:<P(a,a’)^SUB(a’’,a’’,a’)> The Proof of the Incompleteness Theorem Typographical Number Theory The foundation of mathematics and the limit of rationality Gödel’s Incompleteness Theorem The second Gödel’s incompleteness theorem The first Gödel's incompleteness theorem Gödel’s Incompleteness Theorem Guitar Number Theory Idea: We correspond one raindrop with the number 1.
Axiom: Addition is the only operation we can do. Raindrop Number Theory My Own Examples “This statement is false” “This statement is unprovable” “My nose will not grow if I tell a lie” Paradoxes The Incompleteness Theorem Foundation of Mathematics Gödel