Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
EYouth Presentation 2015
Transcript of EYouth Presentation 2015
Being an incubator for all the youth in Egypt and the Middle East; extracting the best out of them turning them into true leaders and social entrepreneurs.
EYouth Organizational Structure
EYouth in numbers...
> 5,000 Egyptian youth
(15-25 years old);
- Working in
22 Egyptian Governorates
- More than 300
pioneering social development projects
- Organized 30
in different Egyptian governorates;
25 social development projects
- Partnering with
> 50 Association and Foundation
locally and internationally.
- We established the
first radio for entrepreneurs
in Egypt (www.EYouthradio.org).
EYouth Coworking Space opened in May 2015
How to reach us...
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it"
-- Allan Kay
"Small Opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises"
"Competition proved to be useful for igniting the motives of youth to develop"
"The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined effort of every member"
Thank You :)
- EYouth ABC Career Program
- EYouth Basic Social and Entrepreneurship SKills
- EYouth Social Entrepreneurship School
- EYouth Magazine
- EYouth 1st International Entrepreneurship Camp
EYouth Wins the first place at Bader competition as the Best Arab initiative in last year .
EYouth Basic Social and Entrepreneurship SKills
2- communication skills
5- Emotional intelligence
8-how to write case study.
Mustafa Abd Ellatif