Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WOW PYP KAUST
Transcript of WOW PYP KAUST
PRIMARY YEARS PROGRAMME - US
MIDDLE YEARS PROGRAMME (MYP)
DIPLOMA PROGRAMME (DP)
What changes will this mean for teachers?
Making the PYP happen - p.59
Again, the degree of change will depend on the individual teacher. For those teachers who have grown weary of imposed change for which they see little point, it should be stressed that teachers are not expected to discard years of hard-earned skill and experience in favour of someone else’s ideas on good teaching. It is suggested, rather, that teachers engage in reflection on their own practice, both individually and in collaboration with colleagues, with a view to sharing ideas and strengths, and with the primary aim of improving their teaching to improve student learning. In doing so, they will be modelling the skills and attitudes that have been identified as essential for students.
What are the attributes that we want all learners to possess with us and beyond?
Programme of Inquiry
Unit of Inquiry