Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
New to SERT - Session #2
Transcript of New to SERT - Session #2
NEW TO SERT - SESSION #2
In-School Team Meeting and Student Profile
1. Student Profile - location of the form, how to use it, involvement of the teacher
2. Frequency of In-School team meetings (establish set time)
3. Link between the student profile and in-school team meetings
4. Discussion - how are in-school teams going? what are some of the barriers?
2. Classroom assessment - PM Benchmarks, PM Writing, CASI, Leaps and bounds, LLI etc.
3. Informal assessment (anecdotal vs. formal assessment
4. Type of formal assessment (review handout)
1. Legalities - 10 days written notice prior to an IPRC & Parent's Guide
2. IPRC Package - teacher preparation, list of strengths/needs
3. Recommended Placements
4. Exceptionality - Multiple Exceptionalities
6. IPRC Script
1. START Team - purpose, sharing of pamphlet
2. ART TEAM - purpose, sharing of pamphlet
3. Link between ART/START
GIFTED TESTING - PROCEDURES
By: Kristy Phillips
(Special Education Facilitator (Gifted)
Please do not send any gifted testing nomination forms home.
Do not provide parent information night dates to families.
More information to follow once updated information is available
1. Student Profile & In-School Team Meetings
2. Assessment Types - Informal and Formal
3. IPRC's & IEP's
4. START and ART
5. Using OneNote as an Organizational Tool
6. Gifted Testing Procedures
1. Lisa Marie St.John - Autism Resource Team
2. Ruth Gartlan - Special Education Facilitator
3. Kristy Phillips - Gifted Facilitator
4. Tina Mandal - Assistive Technology Facilitator
5. Lisa Wray - Special Education Facilitator
5. Review of Placement Summary Sheet
Tiered Approach to Prevention/Intervention
Share a Success
Share a Challenge