Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Types of Tissues By:Morgan and Grace
Transcript of Types of Tissues By:Morgan and Grace
Muscle tissue is a soft tissue that composes muscles in animal bodies.
Nerve tissue is the main tissue component of the two parts of the nervous system. It is made up of the spinal cord and brain.
Epithelial tissue lines the cavities and surfaces of blood vessels and organs throughout the body.
Connective tissue is tissue that connects,supports,binds,or separates other tissues or organs
Blood and bones are examples of connective tissue.
Example of Muscular Tissue