Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Justin Bieber
Meaning of the song:
-Never let someone ruin your day
-Never let someone laugh of you or bully you
-Never let someone stronger than you, destroy you
-Don't let anyone take your dreams away
-Don't let anyone make you think your dreams can't come true
-To not be afraid of making your dreams come true
The signer I chose is Justin Bieber, which is also my favorite singer.
The song I chose from Justin Bieber is "Never say Never".
Information about the song "Never say Never"
- It's a duet by Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith
- "Never say Never" got released on January 25th 2010
- This song is on the album "My worlds"
- It was the theme song for Justin Bieber's first movie "Never say Never"
Also, I chose this particular song because:
I know this song since the 3rd grade and when I heard it for the first time, I thought this song was inspiring because it gives you hope to do whatever you want and you should never say never to your dreams.
Justin Bieber biography:
- Justin was born on March 1st 1994 in Stratford, Ontario, Canada
- His full name is Justin Drew Bieber
- Justin Bieber grew up with his single mother in the small town of Stratford
- He always had an interest in music
-For his second birthday, his mom bought him a mini drum kit
- His mom always said that he was banging on everything he could get his hands on
- His mother's name is: Pattie Mailette
- His father's name is: Jeremy Bieber
- He is a single child but, his dad has two other children, therefore he has two half siblings
- His father left Justin's mother when Justin was a baby
My worlds 2.2
Second part of My worlds
Part one and part two combined
My worlds acoustic
Never say Never
Under the mistletoe
Beauty and a beat
If I could meet Justin Bieber, I would ask him these three questions:
First of all, I would ask Justin "What do you like the most about your lifestyle?
Secondly, I would ask him:
"Why do you have so many tattoos? Do they represent something for you?"
Why did I chose this song?
Justin Bieber impresses me because he started to sing at a very young age and was able to stay at the top of the charts until now.
How did he became famous?
Justin Bieber was discovered on the internet website, Youtube.
Prior to posting videos on You Tube, Justin was well-know around his hometown for singing. He even finished second in a hometown singing contest.
His Youtube videos started to become famous when his mother posted his performances to share with relatives.
After the initial video, which was the song he sang at the contest, she started to post new songs regularly on You Tube.
Lastly, I would ask him:
"Who is your favourite singer?"
If I was Justin Bieber's manager, I would tell him to better behave in his everyday life, because sometimes he gets into trouble with the law.
He should be a role model for the children and teenagers.
Also, to attract a larger fan base, he should be more accessible to younger children. In the past few years he changed a lot and the younger children do not identify themselves with his behaviors anymore.
To conclude, "Never say Never" is a beautiful song and Justin Bieber is an awesome singer.
It is my favourite song from Justin Bieber.
I like the video of the song and the lyrics.
How was Justin discovered?
The videos Justin mother posted on youtube soon built a fan following and caught the attention of talent agent Scooter Braun.
Braun was able to secure an audition with Usher Raymond who was impressed and helped Justin to sign a record deal.
His first single, which was "One time" was a worldwide hit and was certified Platinum in Canada and United States.
Justin really impresses me for his charities and foundations. He supports the Children's Miracle Network and also the Make-a-Wish foundation.
On Valentine's Day 2011, Justin surprised six-year-old fan and brain cancer sufferer Avalanna Routh by flying her to New York, where he spent the afternoon playing board games and eating cupcakes with her.
"Never say Never"