Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of great depression
When everyone sold all their stocks, the stocks became worthless.
When the stocks became worthless, people lost money on the stocks.
People had little or no money. Soon after the stocks failed the banks also failed and people couldn't take their money out of the banks.
My american dream is one that is simple self-sustaining and yet always having neighbors to keep you company. This is just what I think. The American Dream: Somthing we always strive for and yet it always changes. Banks were also affected.