Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Birthdays
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
"I am a champion"
"I speak with energy"
"English is very easy"
WATCH VIDEO #7
Fluency diet review
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then, your coach will select some students to go to the front
Tell me about yourself.
What did you do _________?
What will you do _________?
30 seconds NON-STOP
Your coach will explain the grammar chart below. Pay attention
Your coach will explain the past tense pronunciation rules. Pay attention
In this lesson you will be able to:
Describe birthday parties
Give your opinion about birthdays.
Share your experiences
Make couples and answer the question below. Then share your answer with the class
Do you like to celebrate birthdays? Why?
Watch the following video, then answer the questions below.
Make couples and answer the question below. Then come to the front and tell your classmates about it.
How was your last birthday party?
Last year I had a big birthday party, my friends took me to Hooters and ...
Plan a party
Make groups and work together to make a party for your coach.
Solve the following grammar test using the grammar you have learned
1. She didn't had lunch yesterday.
2. We don't watch TV yesterday.
3. I cook for dinner last night.
4. You done it.
5. I got dress early.
6. He didn't homework today.
Find the mistake
1. Ella no vino ayer.
2. No hice mi tarea.
3. Porque no hiciste la tarea?
4. It rained yesterday.
5. He didn't play soccer last week.
6. Did you buy the new PS4?
We will celebrate the party on _____, we need to buy ______ and we are going to go to...
Choose a role, practice and act it out.
It's your friend's birthday, call him to congratulate him and invite him to the movies.
It's your birthday, answer the phone.
ROLE PLAY 1
ROLE PLAY 2
You forgot your friend's birthday, call him to congratulate him.
You're angry because your friend forgot your birthday, answer the phone.
Your coach will select 1 or 2 students to go to the front and they will do a recap
Describe in your own words what you did since you walked into E4CC until now.
1. What happened in the video?
2. Did he like the car?
3. What did he do with the car?