Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of DELETE
potato become tato
telephone become tephone
Dinosour become disour In rapid speech many speakers use a /z/ for th when saying "is there" for Is "that" example: Is there= zere
Is that = zat Consonant deletion occurs whenever a consonant in syllable o-initial or syllable-final position is omitted. example:
cup become cu
cat become at