Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Daosim
The founder of Daoism is Lao Tzu.
In the religion of Daoism they believe that Dao is eternal, having no beginning and no end. The dao has no desires and creates a universe but does not control it. Daoists see no glory in volience because of their high esteem for peace and their value for all human beings, even their enemies. Daoists believe in moderation and also value humility.
The spread of Daoism is a combination of psychology and philosophy. Wars has wiped out most heritages that supported Daoism but many survived. Daosim started in a lower-class society.
The time of the winter solstice are the holy days of Daoism. These days are December 21st-23rd.
Other Holy days are birthdays of gods, Festival of Sould, and Autumn Festial