Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tyranny in the Middle East
Transcript of Tyranny in the Middle East
Many refugees have fled to turkey and other neighboring countries.
Syria was suspended from the Arab League in 2012
Poverty in Syria is at 11.4% but it is more common in the rural areas this is because many farmers do not have access to credit and markets. For the Arab Spring issues, he gave 37$ billion for jobless benefits
Supports the U.S. in our fight against Iran
Some sources say that his is the world's second worst dictator Seated on the throne on July 23, 1970
Coming into leadership, these were his goals: ending the country's isolation and properly using it's oil revenue
Is an absolute monarch
His successor will most likely be his cousin. Fifth president of Iraq
served from 1979-2003
Joint coalition forces invaded in march of 2003 to depose Saddam
He was executed in 2006
it is an estimated 20-25% of iraqis live in poverty.