Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social media and Nursing
Transcript of Social media and Nursing
Real time nursing conversation via Twitter
Share ideas, experiences, expertise, knowledge & resources
Some chats we have had:
Some people we have worked with:
WeNurses has also been mentioned in:
The Department of Healths Digital Strategy
NHS Employers HR & Social Media in the NHS
The Governments Response to the Francis Report
A permissive approach to Social Media
HR & Social Media in the NHS
Nurse offline = Nurse Online
NMC social Networking Guidance
Why Social Media
A bit about Twitter & Tweetchats
Table activity - Brainstorm!
What are your fears about Social Media?
What are your hopes about Social Media?