Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Onomatopoeia
whirr zap Reasons Onomatopoeia's should be used Boom It stimulates the readers imagination. It can turn a story or poem into something more memorable. It makes life more exciting. It gives an idea of sound and effect. Smack How reading and writing is enhanced It makes reading very exciting by putting an onomatopoeia in the sentence. It helps tell whats going on and how the characters react and it makes for a very exciting story phew
slurp pitter-patter The End