Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of HULT 2018
What Our Village Demography
What's Up With Our Fuel ?
Step 1. Where Is The Problem?
Reflecting Back To Blockade 2015
1. Fuel Demand Increase Exponentially.
2. Dependency On Petrol And Diesel.
3. Other Fuel Market Depleting.
With An Increase In Demand
Price Goes Down
Fuel Price Trends
Step 2: How Do We Solve The Issue?
Benefits Of E20 Biofuel
1. Cleaner Air.
2. Reduced Greenhouse Gas Emissions.
3. Better Performance.
4. Lower Petroleum Usage.
Ethanol adds oxygen to gasoline which helps reduce air pollution and harmful emissions in tailpipe exhaust.
Compared to gasoline, sugarcane ethanol cuts carbon dioxide emissions by 90 percent on average. That’s better than any other liquid biofuel produced today at commercial scale.
Ethanol is a high-octane fuel that helps prevent engine knocking and generates more power in higher compression engines.
Ethanol reduces global dependence on oil. Sugarcane ethanol is one more good option for diversifying energy supplies.
Problem 1: Air Pollution
Problem 2: Human Resource And Economy
7 EASY STEPS
Step 5: Expansion Plans
1. Expanding To Hemp Fuel
Can Produce Other Useful Products
Produces Less Waste
Export To Boost Our Market
3. Ensure Farmers and Partners Loyalty
Provide Company Shares To Farmers
Increase Shares To Investors
4. Evolve To E85
Need Different Engines
Hybrid Engines in Development in Asia
Everyone Needs Fuel
Small Scale Business
People Of All Economic Background
1.Vechile That Run On Petrol/Diesel
2.Factories That Require A Lot Of Fuel
1. Energy Efficient
2. Environmentally Friendly
4. Easy To Produce
5. Local Product
Source Of Income
Step 1: Media Marketing
Step 2: Product Delivery
1. Support Team At Fuel Stations
2. Allow Customer To Visit Factory
3. Process Chemicals
4. Factory Equipment
1. Deal With Farmers For Sugarcane.
2. Establishment Of The Factory and Station.
3. Production Of E20 Fuel.
4. Media Marketing.
INGOs - UNDP
Pre-Established Petrol Pumps
Step 3: Business Plan
B. Fixed Costs
C. Variable Cost
3. Office Setup
Step 4: Start Up Financial Plans
Total Fixed Cost: Rs. 79,000 / Year
Total Variable Cost: Rs. 29,32,600 / Year
Rs. 30,11,620 / Year
Unit Production: 1,74,853 L / Year
Selling Price / L: Rs. 20.00
Rs. 34,97,060 / Year
@Rs.20 / L
BEP in Percent: ~14%
BEP in Units: 24,479 L
BEP in Time: 1.68 Months
Nepal has 2 major issues concerning fuels
Problem 1: Air Pollution
Degrading Air Quality
Solution: Use E20 Fuel
Problem 2: GDP and HR
Solution: Local Raw Material
Creates Job Opportunity
National Sense of Unity
Covers 4 UN Sustainable Development Goals
Manufacture Cost / L: Rs. 17.22
Target- 1,00,375 Vehicle / Year
Collaboration- 1 Gas Station