Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sarah and Jayden
Transcript of Sarah and Jayden
The Respiratory System is sometimes called the Breathing System. Our Respiratory System takes in all the oxygen in and spits out the carbon dioxide.
What helps us breathe
The bronchial tree is a small tube that belongs in our lungs which keeps out the Carbon Dioxide. We think that the red blood cells are responsible for picking up the oxygen.
We believe that the Respiratory System is most important because if you never had it you won't survive for long and you won't feel comfortable than what you feel right now.
If you hold your breath do you feel comfortable YES/NO
Heart is not part of the respiratory system