Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
January 6- February 21, 2014
Transcript of January 6- February 21, 2014
Review (Do Nows)
Layered Solution Lab
January 6-7, 2014
Teacher Duty Days
No school for students.
Lab Equipments: Name and use
Monday, January 20-Friday, January24
Properties of Matter Crossoword
Comparing Cubes (Density as a physical property)
Introduction to Minerals
Earth's crust-forming minerals
Using the property of hardness to identify minerals
Monday, January 27- Friday, January 31
Art D'Eco Project
Monday, February 3- Friday, February 7
Mineral: Properties and Uses
Identifying Unknown Minerals Lab
January 6- February 14, 2014
Monday, February 10- Friday, February 14
Reflection in Unit 2
Monday, February 17- Friday, February 21
Work on Glogster
Renewable and non-renewable resources
Mineral ID Lab