Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Droughts
The dust bowl was caaused by a mixture of poor farming practices and lack of rain
Air mass that were involed
A dust storm is forms by a large cold air mass is unstable amd moves swifty across with loose silt and sand
Types of fronts
In a dust storm there in a cold front and a warm air mass.Then the cold front undercuts and it changes temp.
Any precipitation,water cycle,and energy transfer
There is no precipitation whats so ever.Same as for the water cycle there is no water there for no rain.For the energy transfer the dust goes into the atmosphere then it interacts with the solar and radiation transfer.
PBS Dust Bowl Documentary