Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
LIFT Conference 2014
Transcript of LIFT Conference 2014
"Markets are conversations"
The Relationship Economy
Language of War
Let sunlight in
Think human scale
What if we trusted you?
What is the role of the human touch?
How do we "converse" at scale?
How are we stuck today?
founder of REX
Breaches of trust
While asking for trust
Make life better!
See the big picture
Who is building relationships well?
from the consumer economy
to the relationship economy
"Whenever communication is primarily aimed at promoting consumption or manipulating others, we are dealing with a form of violent aggression…"
– Pope Francis
What does "relationship" mean?
Communication at the Service of an Authentic Culture of Encounter (2014)
Humanization of Capitalism
Internet of Things
Make us stupid?
Make us smart?
We're attacking the people we want to trust us
Also not great: "eyeballs"
Les biens communs