Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Barriers to participation in sport
Transcript of Barriers to participation in sport
BME Young people Over 50s Disability Task 1 Using the internet, find an
example of a sports development
unit, attempting to overcome
barriers to participation. This can be in the form of videos, pictures, reports or areas of an NGB website. You will feed your findings back to the rest of the group
(20 mins) http://www.chelmsford.gov.uk/index.cfm?articleid=18427 Salford sports development have asked you to write a report on barriers to participation in sport. You must identify the barriers to a range of target groups and how sports development initiatives may overcome these barriers.