Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Theme 12 - Lesson 2 (Baptism of Holy Spirit)
Transcript of Theme 12 - Lesson 2 (Baptism of Holy Spirit)
is my Com_ _ _ter.
is my G_i_ _e.
is my Tea_ _ _ er. What can you remember about the Holy Spirit? What are the various symbols representing the Holy Spirit? Characteristics?
Bible Verses? Fire - Purifying (Acts 2:3-4) Wind - Powerful & Quick (John 3:8, Acts 2:1-2) Water - Satisfying Thirst for God (John 7:38-39) Oil - Healing (Acts 10:36) Dove - Gentle and Comfort (Luke 3:22, Matthew 3:16) Various symbols representing the Holy Spirit and relating verses Memory Verse John 14:26
But the Co_n___lor, the H___ S_____, whom the F_____ will send in my name, will t___h you all things and will r____d you of e___yt___g I have s__d to you. Let's get READY!!! 1) Bible
2) Prayer Journal
3) Writing Materials
4) Clue 1 - 'The Bible talks about 3 kinds of baptisms' Found a clue!!! Clue 2 - Baptised into God's F___ly 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a ___ creation. The ___ things have passed away. Behold all things have become ___. What happen to our bodies on Earth? Activity 1 Within the group, describe why the new battery works like the Holy Spirit Clue 3 - Baptised in W___r Activity 2 Clue 3 - Baptised by H__y Sp___t What is the gift given to the disciples? The disciple without faith The disciple full of faith Relating the Holy Spirit to Air Memory Verse But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses
Acts 1:8 Can you decode this? Let's recap what we learn today What is clue 1?
Clue 2 - Baptised into?
Clue 3 - Baptised in?
Clue 4 - Baptised by?
Memory Verse? Link: www.prezi.com
Search - Theme 12-Lesson 2 In summary, we need to live a
Spirit Filled life!