Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of change
there are many coast lines in the world, some bigger then others. You tend to fine that most cliffs will erode after a wile.
some cliff erosion's will create an arch in the cliff letting the sea flow through
A spit is a narrow strip of land sticking out into the sea, usually at an estuary. They are formed by longshore drift.
waves strike the shore at an olique angle ( not perpendicular ) this is called the squash and it moves sediment ( sand, pebbles etc ) up the beach at an angle. The backwash of the retreating wave pulls the sediment straight back down the beach at ninety degrees to the shore !