Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
positive and negative effects of nuclear power
Transcript of positive and negative effects of nuclear power
OF NUCLEAR POWER PEOPLE
BECAUSE OF HEALTH PROBLEMS. SOMETIMES
AN EXPLOSION. POSITIVE EFFECTS OF NUCLEAR POWER THIS IS A
WHEN USED IT CREATES STEAM
INSTEAD OF TOXIC GAS
SUCH AS FOSSIL FUELS. ONE POUND OF URANIUM
IS EQUIVALENT TO 2.5MILLION
GALLONS OF GAS WHICH CAN POWER THIS
NUCLEAR POWERED CAR WHICH SAVES ALOT OF GAS. NUCLEAR POWER
AMOUNT OF ENERGY.