Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Unit 9
In my own words:
Today we are going to talk about the First conditional
I don´t have enough time to go with you.
Everyone has to deal with problems.
leave you wallet at home
miss a flight
run out of time
have an accident
get stuck in traffic
It's a state in time that only exists if a condition happens.
There are two parts
If I'm late again, I'll lose my job.
You'll be OK if you get a taxi.
I'll lose my job If I'm late again.
If you get a taxi,You'll be OK
Before we start we have to look at this difference
Both are Adjectives
Normal adj describes something
The statement states that I am a boring person
The statement states that
I feel bored
They are great to use with adjectives
the most common
She is very stressed
It's a little different
let´s make soup
10 spoonfuls of salt
The soup is too salty.
This apartment is no big enough.