Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Crucible Act II Review Questions
Transcript of The Crucible Act II Review Questions
What evidence is used to support Abigail Williams's assertion that Elizabeth Proctor is guilty of witchcraft? Do you think the evidence is compelling? Why or why not?
What does Sarah Good do to save herself from hanging? Why would such an action save her?
Who says the witchcraft trials are "a black mischief"? What is ironic about the remark?
Based on background knowledge you acquired in Act I and earlier in Act II, what chance do you think Elizabeth stands in defending herself against Abigail's accusations? Explain, providing supporting evidence.
Homework for Tuesday:
Finish Act III
Answer Review Questions on worksheet